Monday, July 30, 2012

My To Do List


It's really great that for a few months a year, my to do list can consist of fun projects for around the house and not grading papers or lesson planning. I decided to put my plans for the craft room out there in hopes that this would motivate me to get moving and complete a few things. Last week, I straightened up the craft room a bit, but there are still a few projects that I'd like to undertake.

First, I'd like to create a cute fabric-covered bulletin board with some sort of trim. I've seen them on a bunch of different blogs, like
{via}
IMG_5200
{via}


Next on my list is adding some sort of pattern to the tall bookcase in there. There are a lot of options, but I'm inspired by:

fabricshelves
{via}


Bookshelf Decorating Ideas
{via}

{via}
Eventually, maybe once paychecks start rolling in again, I want to make a bigger sewing/craft table. After looking on pinterest, I'm thinking the easiest way to do this is using a hollow core door for the surface. Now I just need to brainstorm some ideas for the legs. These ones are really cool and do-able, if the husband will help me :)

{via}
So that's it for now... or at least until I find something else on Pinterest that I want to try out! Speaking of pinterest (and facebook), I finally took the time to add the cute buttons on the sidebar so you can follow me on Pinterest and Facebook. Check them out :) 
Thanks for reading,
Kathleen

1 comment:

  1. Love those fabrics in the back of the bookcase. And I also really need to make a bulletin board, so those are super good ideas :)

    ~Lisha

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing your feedback! Its a great feeling to get a comment and realize that people are actually reading this blog. Thanks for taking the time :)