Tuesday, February 21, 2012

And so it begins

Thank you for taking a few minutes to stop by my brand new blog. I've been thinking about starting a blog to document all of our projects for quite a while. I'm ready to take the leap.

Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Kathleen. I share my home with my husband Bill and our dog Simon. We've owned this home for almost 2 years. Although the house is in pretty good shape, the projects still keep coming. Bill and I are both teachers. I teach middle school math and Bill teaches Earth Science. We're pretty sure that our babies will be born with pocket protectors.

Obviously, I love to decorate and organize our house. Most of my projects are small and inexpensive. I am working with two teachers' salaries, after all! I get a lot of my ideas from Pinterest and other blogs. It amazes me what people can dream up.

I'm sure I'll share a lot more about myself and my family as the blog gets rolling. I really appreciate you taking a minute of your day to read my rambles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing your feedback! Its a great feeling to get a comment and realize that people are actually reading this blog. Thanks for taking the time :)