Sunday, February 24, 2013

One Year Later...

Wow, I can't believe it's been more than a year since I created this little blog. I started off with a lot of motivation and projects to write about, cranking out quite a few posts in the beginning. That has certainly curbed a bit since the new school year started in September, but I'm hoping to get back on top of things.

Obviously, the biggest thing that happened over the past 12 months is that I found out that Bill and I were are going to have a Baby Girl in May.

We've been working hard on her nursery for the past month or so. I've completed a bunch of projects and just need to get some pictures taken so I can blog about them.  Add that to the to do list! You can check out the our initial progress in this post, which includes the paint color we chose and the curtains that I sewed.


My goal for this week is to get pictures taken and write a post about a few of the recent projects we've completed so that I can participate in the Pinterest Challenge offered up by Young House Love and Bower Power. With vacation ending and school starting back up, I can't make any promises!

Thanks again for everyone that has read my posts over the past year. I hope you've enjoyed them and maybe have even been inspired to complete some of the projects on your own.  I can promise you one thing, since we've got the newest Pickett on the way, there will be plenty of projects on the horizon!

Thanks for reading,
Kathleen

1 comment:

  1. USB generate compatibility with the enable of transfer cables tends to make updating the iPod with new tunes easy.
    Nevertheless, by following a several uncomplicated actions, it is effortless to choose the suitable 1 for your desires.


    Take a look at my web-site ... agree

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing your feedback! Its a great feeling to get a comment and realize that people are actually reading this blog. Thanks for taking the time :)