Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day :)

Although, technically, I'm still just a doggy-mom, I'm enjoying today. We took the opportunity to have a little photo shoot.

First, my best friend came over. She just found out on Friday that she'll be having a little girl in September. We are so excited to have daughters that are the same age, and hope that they become life-long friends. We took this photo because we think it'll be awesome to show the girls when they get older.


I bought the classic baby blocks at Toys R Us, after a little search. We took a few photos with her name, and then this one. I think that it's adorable!

I saw a picture on pinterest with a belly and their dog that was so precious. I was hoping to get one with Simon, but this was the best we could do.

We had Bill's mom and sister over for brunch this morning and now we're going to head out to my grandma's to see the rest of the family. I hope you guys are all having a great day :)

Thanks for reading,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing your feedback! Its a great feeling to get a comment and realize that people are actually reading this blog. Thanks for taking the time :)